Carrying on from last week with our 300 picture book journey.
9 books this week.
0 reviewed. Oops.
All shared on instagram and twitter though, so if you follow my tag #300PBs you’ll find lots of picture book recommendations. There are a couple of other people taking part as well, and still plenty of time for you to join in. You could knock 5 books a week off your target, or you could reckon that there’s still plenty of time to fit 300 books into your year, whichever you prefer.
So, our titles.
- Wowsers my trousers from @BNBSbooks
- Twigs and the wishing pebble
- Pirate Pete’s Treasure
- Lost property
- Stormy night
- Tamara Small and the monsters’ ball. Giles Paley Phillips
- Jack’s amazing shadow: Tom Percival
- Night monkey, day monkey: Julia Donaldson
- The polar bear and the snow cloud:
If you’re joining in with #300PBs, leave me a link and I’ll add to a linky when I get a round tuit. Must be one about here somewhere.
And now, for some sleep.