I’m really enjoying focussing on reading different picture books every day, although there are obviously quite a lot of rereads too, in order to hit the 300 Picture book target. I’ve fallen slightly behind in the daily review over at Shingle Street, sigh, but I’m keeping up with instagrams of the covers, which when I remember I also share to tumblr.
So this year so far, we’ve read:
- Do not enter the monster zoo.
- Dinosaur roar.
- Peely Wally.
- How to catch a star. Oliver Jeffers.
- The elephant tree. Penny Dale
- Worm, slug, maggot and leech
- Puss in boots
- My big shouting day by Rebecca Patterson
- Pirate ship ahoy! Charles E Reasoner
- Yeti and the bird by Nadia Shireen
- Bats at the Beach. Brian Lies
- The Moon Flower Fairies by Oakley Graham and Patricia Yuste
- The best book in the world. Rilla
- Monty’s Magnificent Mane
I’ve seen a couple of other people using the #300PBs tag – if you fancy joining in the challenge please feel free. You can set your target at whatever number suits you – maybe knock off 5 or 6 books for every week we are into the year. And if people want it I’ll set up a linky, but I’m not hustling for it. Let me know what you think. I’d love to follow your lists if you are taking part, so let me know where you’re doing it – goodreads, blog, instagram, wherever.
I’m still hoping to be able to hold some giveaways, so if you’re interested in supporting one, do let me know.