Dalani Home & Living – Twin Competition

I'm very pleased today to be able to offer you a couple of chances to win with Dalani Home and Living Shopping club. The first competition has a £50 voucher as a prize and you enter by joining up with Dalani via my link here and then email me the answer to the competition question via the form below. By joining via my link you get a £15 voucher as well as getting the chance to win with me if you mail me too. (This prize is purely for my blog readers.) Competition 1 Question: What is the name of the brand in the sale at the top of the Dalani homepage? Closing Date for this competition is 02.04.2012 at 9AM and I'll be announcing the winner by 05.04.2012. Competition 2 is a little more involved, as it's a rather grander prize. This one is running across all the blogs involved in this Dalani advertising campaign, and there are two prizes of £250 up for grabs. To enter it you'll need to do some virtual shopping over at Dalani – imagine that you've won that £250 prize, and tell me in my comments what you'd spend it on. Again this closes on 02.04.2012, and after that date Dalani will select two winners from across the comments on all participating blogs.

Dalani red pod

I have to say that there are some gorgeous items up for grabs on the Dalani site. If I were spending £250 there, I think I'd start with this rather gorgeous Red Pod woven pouf for £79. Isn't it beautiful? And looks really hard wearing as well. I love the Sheesham Wood Multi Frame picture frame for £35 – make a fabulous Mother's day present stuffed full of pictures of the grandkids ;)

For sunnier days, this Alexander Rose Acacia Tea fo Two Set would work nicely in the garden. (Be even better if it came with the pool too ;) ). For £99 I think that's pretty good going. And that leaves me £37 to spend, which I think I'd splurge on some new luxurious bath sheets and hand towels from the Sereno range. At £10 for a bath sheet and £5 for a hand towel, I could con visitors into thinking we have a really luxurious household here ;) Get the idea? You need to post your shopping list in my comment field, and please make sure that you describe the item by name, don't just link to it. So, to recap, that's a £15 voucher for signing up to Dalani via my link up there, chance to win £50 via this blog for sending me the answer to the simple competition through the contact form below, and a chance to win £250 by telling me what you'd spend it on in my comment field. So get signing up, emailing and commenting – and if you fancy telling all your friends about it too, that would be absolutely lovely. Disclosure: this is a Sponsored Post and I will get vouchers from Dalani for anyone who signs up via my link and actually spends something on their site.

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
About Jax Blunt

I'm the original user, Jax Blunt I've been blogging for ten years, give or take, and if you want to know me, read me :)

Comments

1. claire woods says:

1. Rocking Chair because it looks so comfy.
    2.Paris Travel Paperweight – because we went there last year and my six year old loved going up the Eiffel Tower.
    3. Small Tealight Holder
    4.Faceted Glass Pendant Lamp
    5.Timora – Aqua
    6.Carnegie Bath Sheet – White and Calgary Hand Towel – White
    7. Tangerine Teakwood Diffuser

2. Becki_says says:

1) Timora plum throw – the perfect shade of purple i would love in the living room
    2) Silver embossed wall mirror
    3) Modern pop ‘now i know my abc’ wall art
    4) Chrome task lamp

Though to be honest, it was really hard to choose!

3. emma cella says:
  4. Oh such a swoony site!
    I’d spend the whole lot on the glass tableware

Or put it towards the inlay mirror

orrrrrrrrrrrrrr a gold pouf!

I think I might be a little bit in love with this site!
    Ruth @summerlandc recently posted…Children, cyber-bulling and bloggingMy Profile

5. I’d have to buy a couple of the prints from KERI BEVAN PHOTOGRAPHY. Specifically the PARIS CARNIVAL PRINT ON CANVAS & PARIS CARNIVAL OLD FASHIONED ROMANCE PRINT ON CANVAS.

6. This was fun :)

Three Single Bound Sari notebooks, one each in green, purple and blue because they’re gorgeous and I have a notebook fetish. £9

The Lascelles Clockmaker clock because it’s perfectly beautiful £20

The Laine Blanche teapot, two cups & saucers and the Laine Blanche vase as well – they’re knitted, for goodness sakes, I HAVE to have them :) £58

Love Plates: Set of 6 Lime Highball glasses, set of 6 Lime Goblets £32

Market Street Candles, Green Tea set as they’d look fab in my lime green kitchen £36

Oneida Focus 16 piece cutlery set (x2) as there are six of us and I’m fed up of the midmatched cutlery we use every day! £70

Which still leaves me £25 to spend, so I’d wait until the Emile Henry cookware sale started and find something pretty in there. :)
    Kris recently posted…Sporadic updateMy Profile

7. vicky morton says:

I would buy the La Rochelle Mirror at £210 its absolutly gorgeous and would look fab in my room!

8. Cheryll H says:

The classic square mirror is really amazing
    If I had it I’d spend my whole day gazing! :) @pipersky1

9. Danielle Vedmore says:

Would love the Oneida
    Cascada 44 piece cutlery giftbox because we are in desperate need of a decent set of cutlery – we have got a hodge podge of ones that we have gathered over the years (left over ones that haven’t broken) so would love a nice quality set matches and these ones look like they would last a life time!
    We need a new kitchen clock so Brookpace Lascelles
    DANDELION AND FAIRIE TIN WALL CLOCK would be perfect.
    The Keri Bevan Photography
    FLOWER GEORGIA PRINT would look lovely in our hallway. Thanks for running such a fab competition xoxo